An energy audit is a holistic analysis of the entire building systems for energy savings without the loss of comfort. Energy audit indicates the best energy option to go for in a building and avoid making costly future mistakes. It may include a process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output.
Energy audit benefits:
- Costs savings.
- Adequate sizing of generator and equipment.
- Get the right contract with your energy providers, such as PAAS (Power as a service) or other sources of energy.
- Improved controls and better asset management.
- Accurate recommendation on the best energy source that suits your need.
- Avoid making costly mistakes such as: settling for the wrong source of energy.
- As you install your different systems such as solar, generator, gird, etc. We would help you use the right energy source at the right time.
- Use findings of energy assessment to develop a roadmap towards energy efficiency.
The disadvantage of not implementing an audit before moving offices or buildings:
- Oversizing/downsizing energy appliances.
- Inaccurate energy billing.
- Make costly energy mistakes.
Contact us if you need more information, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org